James Thompstone

Thursday 7 April 2011

New Draft for Thriller The Suit



After receiving feedback from my class mates and my teacher i have found ways of improving my opening sequence ready for the final edit. As yet i have no music on my thriller as i am currently waiting for it to be made by my friend. I have had trouble obtaining music for my opening sequence and so wasn't able to put any on my first edit. i have been delayed in getting this video up as i have had trouble working in my group there was dispute on the amount of editing each individual contributed to the film as for the first opening sequence we did i did most of the editing myself as my group were not confident in using the software. I decided to split from the groups and create this new project quickly brainstorming my idea that lesson. I am now currently working at re-doing my research and planning to suit this new opening sequence and then will we re-drafting it for the final edit and then evaluating. The improvements that i make to this thriller will be minimal as i don't have a large amount of time space to get it finished and evaluated. This means that i will not be re-filming anything, although i would like to as in parts it was commented that the camera was shaky, this was because i was unable to obtain a large enough tripod to film the whole thing. The only improvement i will be making to the thriller is to add a sound track to it. There is more that i would like to do however i don't have time to do it if i want to meet deadlines.

No comments:

Post a Comment