James Thompstone

Monday 21 March 2011

Draft Thriller



This thriller was created by myself, Rachel Aylott and Samantha Milne. After a viewing from classmates and my teacher we were told that we needed to put a soundtrack to our opening sequence and that more effects and titles were needed as well as the use of a studio and production company title. However the and i feel that we are not working effectively together, so i have decided to leave this group and start and new project myself and adapt my blog to fit my new film. I have realized that my blog needs a lot of improvement so will be putting in extra time and effort to ensuring that it meets the standards i need in hope to achieve a high grade. I think that this course has taught me that i need to keep on top of my coursework and not fall behind as now i have lost marks for deadlines and so need to make them up in the quality of my work from now on and any improvements that i make.However the feedback that i received on this opening sequence will be put into place in my new thriller opening sequence and hopefully i can use that to ensure that my film is to the best of my ability.

No comments:

Post a Comment