James Thompstone

Thursday 17 February 2011

Filming Schedule

Filming Schedule

For my second media thriller I filmed between Saturday 26th and an overflow day on Sunday 27th March. In these two days I planned to get all of my filming done to edit for the following week. Saturday 26th March would be the main filming day and then I will use Sunday as an overflow day for any work that for any reason get done on Saturday. I believe that this is very much achievable as I only have to film in my house this means that I am not having to travel very far to film and then save the files to my computer. The two actors that I plan on using live locally and I am in regular contact with them this will insure that they are reliable on the day. I have already organised timings for when they come round for filming and so far everything is arranged for the day that I have assigned if circumstances force one or both of my actors to be unable to attend on Saturday then I would look into filming on the Sunday or if not find actors readily available in the date.


Set
All filming will be done inside my home and should only take roughly 2 hours at most to film depending on the number of takes. All my actors live within 20 minutes from my home so should be readily available to film, they are both friends of mine and so are willing to be flexible as to timings as well as being in constant contact with me, this communication would become essential if one were to drop out last minute and I had to rearrange. I have taken some location shots displayed below of where filming will take place.

No comments:

Post a Comment